Say NO to ransomware
Four Layers of Security to Minimize Risk. Over 100 million threats blocked and counting.
Email & Web Protection
It all starts with your users—whether it’s falling for a phishing email or clicking on a malicious web link.
Using Microsoft Office 365 for Email?
Trend Micro Cloud App Security is easy. It sets up quickly, has no software to install, no user change settings—it just works! We have blocked more than 2 million threats in Office 365.
- Malware scanning and file risk assessment
- Sandbox malware analysis
- Document exploit detection
- Web reputation
Relying on an Email Gateway for on-premises Email Protection?
Improve your email gateway ransomware detection rates with a deeper level of email inspection. Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery™ Email Inspector works with your email gateway to block more spear phishing emails and malicious email attachments, a common delivery vehicle for ransomware.
- In-depth analysis of email attachments and URLs, including: Office Docs (+macros), PDFs, archives, executables, scripts, multimedia, and more
- In-depth virtual analysis of URLs, including: URLs embedded in body or subject of messages and URLs embedded within documents
- Script emulation and zero-day exploit detection to detect ransomware and related activity, including: mass file modifications, encryption behavior and other modifications
Minimizing the Risk from Web Traffic
Beyond email, your users are susceptible to ransomware by clicking on web sites that are intentionally malicious, or have been compromised. InterScan Web Security protects your users with:
- Scanning for zero-day exploits and browser exploits, a common way ransomware enters your organization
- Integration with Trend Micro Deep Discovery for sandbox analysis
- Real-time web reputation to determine if a URL is a known delivery vehicle for ransomware