Why should you attend this webinar?
The widespread transition to remote work and the emergence of hybrid workforces have vastly transformed and increased the potential attack surfaces of organizations across verticals. With employees constantly on the move and reliant on multiple devices to get work done, IT admins are often unsure about how these diverse personal and corporate endpoints can be managed and secured.
ManageEngine has partnered with Samsung to provide extensive, advanced device management features and defense-grade security configurations that you can effortlessly apply to your Samsung Knox devices used across industry verticals.
Tune in to this webinar to find out how you can leverage this partnership to manage and secure your Samsung Knox-powered devices. We’ll also touch upon augmenting endpoint management across multiple OSs from a unified console.
- Understand what Samsung Knox is and how enterprises can benefit from it
- Discover how to leverage ManageEngine’s partnership with Samsung for advanced device management and security
- Learn about managing devices in remote work and frontline worker scenarios
- Uncover the bigger picture: UEM for all-inclusive device management from a single pane of glass
- Attend a live Q&A where experts from ManageEngine and Samsung answer your device management questions