Data erasure is a software-based method of overwriting the data that aims to completely destroy all electronic data residing on a hard disk drive or other digital media by using zeros and ones to overwrite data onto all sectors of the device. By overwriting the data on the storage device, the data is rendered unrecoverable and achieves data sanitization.
Our solutions provide tamper-proof reports to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements.
Enterprises around the world are struggling to find the best method for data sanitization across their full IT asset portfolios. Simply deleting or reformatting data leaves sensitive information behind, and most enterprises need an audit trail to prove compliance with data retention and sanitization regulations. Software-based data erasure is a data sanitization method recommended by Gartner, NIST and ISO that allows for assets to be reused, resold or donated after the erasure process.
When processing high volumes of mobile devices for resale, repair or recycle, operational efficiency is crucial. Combine powerful diagnostics tests with secure mobile erasure to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
Add an additional level of security to your existing physical destruction program with software-based data erasure. With billions of gigabytes of data being generated daily, securely sanitizing assets and data that’s no longer needed is more important than ever. Customers trust that their ITAD will dispose of their data securely, so utilizing the most effective and efficient methods to securely and permanently remove sensitive data is key to earn and keep client trust.
By adopting our solutions you can:
- Simplify, automate and scale data erasure across your enterprise across a variety of assets
- Achieve secure erasure & device diagnostics across a broad range of IT assets
- Take control of every stage of the mobile journey
Powerful diagnostics tests and secure erasure to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Reduce costs
- Reduce active touch
- Support the erasure of new and varied technologies
- Monitor and control ongoing data erasures
- API Integration with existing systems
- Flexible erasure deployments on-premise or via the cloud
- Customized reporting for every hardware detail
- Streamline data lifecycle management policies
- Achieve a certified data erasure and a tamper-proof audit trail
- Stay compliant with industry standards and regulations