Why attend this webinar:
Threat intelligence is evidence-based knowledge about existing or emerging hazards to data that can be used to make the right response decisions. Using threat intelligence, you can receive information about malicious domains, URLs, IP addresses and more.
You can then correlate this information with other threat data to make your cybersecurity more effective. Over the last few years, this has become an essential capability of any next-gen security operations center. But how exactly do you get started?
Attend this webinar to learn more.
- The fundamentals of threat intelligence: What is it and why is it important?
- Bringing threat intelligence data into your SOC.
- Analyzing threat intelligence reports and using system-generated recommendations.
- Correlating other threat data with threat intelligence to build context.
- Threat intelligence of the future.
- Live demo of how ManageEngine Log360 applies threat intelligence.