Why attend this webinar?
Organizations worldwide are quickly jumping on the cloud bandwagon for cost savings. However, owing to many security implications associated with the cloud, most businesses prefer a hybrid IT environment, wherein their business-critical applications are still on-premises. In such discrete environments, it becomes increasingly difficult for the security teams to manage user identities, govern access to critical resources, enforce security, and ensure compliance with industry mandates. Using native tools to manage such tasks will only lead to more security risks in hybrid environments.
Join our in-house IAM expert, Sujith, for an insightful deep-dive on how a solid IAM strategy will help you plug the gaping security holes in your hybrid IT environment.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement a foolproof hybrid identity and access management strategy.
- Streamline your identity lifecycle management (ILM) process.
- Automate routine identity-related tasks with a multi-tier, approval-based workflow.
- Assign or delegate selected activities to non-administrative help desk users.
- Perform full or incremental backups, and granular recovery of Active Directory objects.
- Fortify your security stance with insights from over 200+ out-of-the-box, one-click reports on user logon, account and password status, and more.