Welcome to the ManageEngine Zero Trust Conference
Implementing a Zero Trust strategy is a hot topic right now since there has been a steep rise in the size of the remote workforce and the number of modern endpoints. Zero Trust is not a new trend—it’s been in discussion for more than a decade—but the reality is only one in 10 organizations are putting Zero Trust into practice.
Implementing Zero Trust is not as easy as it sounds; it’s a strategy that needs to be planned and analyzed, and any gaps must be filled with the right tools. The package of tools from ManageEngine, ranging from unified endpoint management to identity and access management (IAM) and security information and event management, fills those gaps.
Join our panel discussion and sessions led by industry experts to explore the latest trends and happenings around Zero Trust and stay on top of your game.
At this virtual conference, we’ll discuss
- The importance of implementing a Zero Trust model vs. the traditional security model.
- The best approach to implement Zero Trust architecture for your organization.
- Industry best practices for preventing evolving cyberthreats.
- How to safeguard your organization from ransomware attacks.
- The impact of a hybrid work environment, and how Zero Trust architecture can be crucial here.