Why attend this webinar?
User logon activity needs to be audited to meet various security, operational, and compliance requirements of an IT environment, such as:
- Detecting suspicious activities like a high volume of logon failures
- Tracking the active and idle time spent by users at their workstations
- Maintaining a comprehensive audit trail of logons occurring across the domain and more
However, the process of auditing logons has a steep learning curve. We’ve put together this webinar to make it easier for you to get on top of the process.
Be a part of this webinar and learn how to:
- The difference between authentication and logons
- The auditing settings you need to configure to enable logging
- The 12 critical event IDs to keep track of
- Logon types, failure codes, and other event fields to keep an eye on
- How to overcome the limitations of native auditing