Why attend this webinar?
Cybercriminals are known to utilize sophisticated methods to carry out their attacks. But, a lesser known fact is that they can use your own tools in your network against yourself. A technique called living off the land binaries (LOLBins) help them evade detection and hide in the noise.
In this webinar, we’ll look at some threat examples and instances along with how we can use a SIEM solution to detect them in your network.
- Introducing the commonly abused LOLBins
- Identifying malicious activities using the MITRE ATT&CK TTPs
- Detecting LOLBin attacks that:
- Bypass security defenses
- Bypass user access control
- And conduct other fileless attacks