Why attend this webinar?
As your organization and your data storage practices continues to evolve, hidden risks to your sensitive data can emerge. In this webinar, we will show you how to identify and mitigate these risks. We’ll cover topics such as access rights reviews, security permissions analysis, inheritance issues, and least privilege implementation. By the end of the webinar, you’ll have the tools and knowledge you need to improve information governance, and protect your organization’s most valuable asset: sensitive data.
What’s on the agenda:
- Understanding data storage and analyzing file security
- The need for access limitation and identifying overexposed data
- Conducting user-based and access-rights based permission reviews
- Understanding the top four hidden risks to sensitive data
- Six file permission best practices you need to follow