Why attend this webinar?
Data is no longer within the confines of an organization’s network. With the proliferation of remote and hybrid work, employees have started using cloud applications in order to be more productive.
But do you have visibility into all the applications they are using? What if an employee accesses a cloud application you have not verified yet? Even worse, what if they upload sensitive company data into their cloud account? A SIEM solution with cloud access security broker (CASB) capabilities can help you ward off these threats.
What we’ll be covering:
- Data exfiltration into the cloud: A clear case of intellectual property theft.
- Data leakage through the use of shadow applications.
- How cloud access security security broker (CASB) can help your fight against data leaks.
- The different deployment modes of CASB.
- A live demo of Log360, a unified SIEM with CASB capabilities.