Why attend this webinar:
Event correlation should be a fundamental feature in SIEM solutions to detect threats from all sources across your organization in real time. Perfect event correlation will enable you to stitch together seemingly benign events as a potential threat. With event correlation, you can defend against threats such as brute force, ransomware, DDoS and cryptojacking.
What will be covered:
- The importance of correlating events from across the network
- How correlation rules work under the hood
- Differences between prebuilt and custom correlation rules
- Why do you need custom correlation rules?
- Three use cases and real life examples of threat detection with event correlation
- Using correlation rules in Log360 for effective defence