Why attend this webinar?
Your blue teams and red teams need the MITRE ATT&CK framework. Both teams use the framework differently. The red team can execute a few techniques of the matrix to get illicit access to your network. The blue team can use the matrix to map the activities of the red team to relevant techniques. This will help the blue team combat the red team’s attack tactics.
However, there’s a small complication. What if this time the intruder is a hostile attacker, and not your red team?
Now, it’s your turn to use the ATT&CK matrix. You need to understand the compendium of tactics and techniques. You must be able to spot attack trends. You must be able to identify the stage of attackers in your network. Have they just gained access? Have they been lurking in your network for long enough to know critical insider information? Have they escalated their privilege? Have they evaded defenses?
Answering these questions and more can be simple if you implement the MITRE ATT&CK matrix. Join this webinar to make your MITRE ATT&CK implementation journey hassle-free.
What we’ll be covering:
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK framework?
- Implementing MITRE ATT&CK framework using SIEM.
- Detecting IoCs using MITRE ATT&CK techniques.
- Capturing attack plots using MITRE ATT&CK tactics and SIEM tool.
- Remediating attacks using automated workflows.
- Finally, your checklist to implement the MITRE ATT&CK framework.