Why attend this webinar?
With remote and hybrid work environments becoming prevalent, there has been a stark increase in data breaches. As the magnitude of breaches increases, governments aim to improve the status quo by mandating strict compliance requirements to protect personally identifiable information. However, fulfilling these compliance requirements has become complicated for the organizations involved. This webinar will help you ace compliance in the era of stringent regulatory standards.
What will be covering?
- Changes in the digital landscape with the proliferation of hybrid work environments.
- Challenges to data privacy during the current COVID-19 scenario.
- Overview of existing compliance mandates:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX) Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Upcoming compliance regulations you should know about.
- Why you should care about compliance and the cost of non-compliance.
- Integrated compliance management with Log360.