Why attend this webinar:
The Zero Trust framework follows a “never trust, always verify” policy. Unlike other security models, which automatically trust individuals and devices that are already within the corporate network, Zero Trust advocates trusting no one at any time. Hence, Zero Trust should be part of any organization’s identity and access management (IAM) solution.
Steps to adopt a Zero Trust model:
- Provide frictionless access with MFA and SSO.
- Validate changes with a request and approve process.
- Employ the principle of least privilege (POLP) and just-in-time (JIT) access.
- Disable accounts of former employees automatically.
- Monitor and audit privileged user activity.