Why attend this webinar?
It’s always better to be proactive than reactive in any sphere of life. This principle holds true in cybersecurity too. Attackers have become sophisticated; so organizations need to preempt and predict their moves to protect themselves. At the same time, they also need to react well in case an attack does take place. Attend this webinar to gain insights into a layered defense strategy that includes being proactive and reactive.
What will be covered?
- The differences between a proactive and reactive approach to cybersecurity.
- Proactive security: What steps can organizations take?
- Reactive security: What steps can organizations take?
- Technical safeguards for proactive security: How to deploy anomaly detection and threat intelligence.
- Technical safeguards for reactive security: How to perform forensic analysis and incident response.