Why attend this webinar?
A SIEM solution can detect and remediate attacks within minutes. But, does your SIEM effectively do that? If you have invested in a SIEM, it’s crucial for you to ascertain if the solution works effectively. If you’re evaluating a SIEM, you can understand what to expect from a SIEM when you deploy one in your network. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to launch 3 cyberattacks in your network and check if your SIEM is able to effectively detect and remediate the attacks.
What we’ll discuss:
- What problems should a SIEM tool address
- Sought-after SIEM capabilities
- Password spray attack: Launch and detection
- Privilege escalation attack by PowerShell Dropper: Launch and detection
- Lateral movement by remote code execution: Launch and detection
- Way forward to make the most out of your SIEM