Why attend this webinar?
Attackers have become sophisticated; organizations need to predict and preempt their moves to protect themselves. At the same time, they also need a well-planned reactive strategy in case an attack does take place. Attend this webinar to gain insights into a layered defense strategy that includes being proactive and reactive. After all, an iron-clad information security infrastructure is crucial for shielding your organization from vicious cyberattacks.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The differences between a proactive and reactive approach to cybersecurity
- What proactive steps organizations can take
- What reactive steps organizations can take
- Technical safeguards for proactive security: How to deploy anomaly detection and threat intelligence
- Technical safeguards for reactive security: How to perform forensic analysis and incident response