Why attend this webinar?
With thousands of logs coming in everyday, it can get overwhelming to identify indicators of compromise, spot anomalous activities, and defend against known threats. But classifying threat detection methods into three types—rule-based, signature-based, and behavior-based—can make it easier. In this webinar, we will look at some real-world threat examples and instances where each type of detection method is appropriate.
- Three methods of threat detection
- Detecting threats using prebuilt attack rules
- Investigating cyberattacks with attack timelines using event correlation
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Formulating a threat-informed defense using the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- How machine learning can help detect behavior-based security threats
- Spotting anomalous activities using user and entity behavior analytics